Monday, May 23, 2011

{Willow House}

I’ve previously stated on this blog that I’ve decided to try new things. Well, I am officially announcing my debut as a Willow House Design Consultant.  Whew, that title makes me feel special! And talented!

After a few months of deliberation (that seems to be a pattern for me....hmmm…..), I finally decided to take a leap of faith and sign on. Fortunately for me, Willow House was offering an almost unheard of special sign up fee. I figured if I totally bombed my opportunity, I wouldn’t be out hundreds of dollars AND (this is the BEST part), I would get a few hundred dollars worth of my very own product for a very small investment.

But, in keeping with my “trying to remain optimistic” attitude, I am going to proclaim to you that not only will I NOT bomb this opportunity, but I will be successful! Well, successful by my standards anyway. I have no delusions of grandeur that I will be able to quit my full-time job or become Donald Trump wealthy, since this is a side venture for me.

I will determine my success in small increments. My motivation for signing on with Willow House was to meet new people in my new(ish) town and make a little extra money on the side doing something that I really enjoy. And I really enjoy decorating, entertaining, cooking and talking to people. A win-win situation, I think.

I would love to invite you to check out my consultant website and online store. You can also visit the Willow House outlet, where there are some amazing bargains on some amazing products. My website address is: http://www.susanholliday.willowhouse.com.

You may place an order on my secure website and have items shipped directly to you. It is really very simple! Or you can contact me for more information on Willow House and becoming a Design Consultant as well.

Don’t worry! No pressure involved! I am definitely not a “high pitch” salesperson. I mainly want to share my business and the beautiful products Willow House has to offer.

Look at these gorgeous beauties!















I just love Willow House's products! That's the main reason I decided to become a consultant. I can't wait to see some of these babies in my home.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

TTFN my friends,

Susan


1 comment:

thistlewoodfarm said...

Good luck with Willow House! I just had a party for a consultant friend of mine! Their line is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog!
blessings,
karianne