Thursday, May 19, 2011

{Ta Da!}

After many months of contemplating how to begin this blog, here it is. Finally!
I always say the hardest part of doing anything, is getting started. So, this is me getting started.
Now, where to begin?
Hi, I’m Susan and I am a married, full-time working girl (yes, I still consider myself a girl), with one child off to college. There are many words I’d use to describe myself besides wife and mother. I’m also a daughter, a sister, a sister-in-law, a friend and a life-long student. I’d also like to think of myself as a kind, compassionate person who can be creative, resourceful, imaginative, fun and funny. Yes funny, despite what my husband says!  
While I, like many women and men, work to “pay the bills”, so to speak, I have many outside interests, plans, hopes and dreams. I figure it’s high time to start exploring those interests, so I’ve decided to document my journey along the way. I’ll be blogging about any topic/idea that strikes my fancy, catches my attention or gets me excited.
I hope you’ll join me as I embark on my maiden voyage into the blogging world.
I’d like to thank anyone reading this (IS there anyone reading this? --  Hello?????) for welcoming me into your home, as I welcome you into mine.
We’re going to be great friends. I just know it!
TTFN (Ta ta for now) my new friends,
Susan

No comments: